Quantcast

tv's with progressive scan

andypandy

doens't the new panasonic 36" crt screen have it. It looks awsome.

is it the 36PD?? or PX ??

U

Uzey

It's both the TX-36PD30 and the TX-32PD30.
I've just ordered the 32" version and although it's on lead time, I've saved nearly £500 from the shop price!

[email protected]

Originally posted by Uzey
It's both the TX-36PD30 and the TX-32PD30.
I've just ordered the 32" version and although it's on lead time, I've saved nearly £500 from the shop price!
The wifes Dad is a Panasonic dealer and has the 32" set up in his shop. I've had a play and have been very impressed - unfortunately though he doesn't have a PS player to really have a go. Changing to PS does make a bit of difference to normal images though but I found the 75Hz/833 to be preferable for Freeview and PS for DVD. The TV will auto switch to PS on a NTSC input (as far as I can recall in the manual)
The 36" is a monster, I helped him deliver one to a customer last Saturday and it weighs in at a not inconsiderable 89Kg. They look very good in the flesh and would have been my choice last year until he came up with a 42" 5 series plasma at £1700.:D

Dutch

Hi,

I'm afraid Sony can't even manage to fit interlaced component inputs on their European CRTs, so progressive is a definite :thumbsdow

Steve