TV's with Built in Freeview + HD

AltGr

Established Member
Reaction score
I have an aunt on the look out for a new 32" TV which she would like to come with Freeview HD. However she's also wanting the '+' capabilities so she can record. Are there any TV's which come with Built In Freeview + HD?

She's not interested in getting Sky and paying a subscription, so Freeview HD seems to be the answer.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

I have an aunt on the look out for a new 32" TV which she would like to come with Freeview HD. However she's also wanting the '+' capabilities so she can record. Are there any TV's which come with Built In Freeview + HD?

She's not interested in getting Sky and paying a subscription, so Freeview HD seems to be the answer.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

AFAIK no tv's have freeview+ built in (they would need an internal HDD), I think some panasonic's have a record facility via usb with an external HDD not sure if the 32" do, really you need to buy a Freeview + HDbox, they normally have twin HD tuners to record one station and watch another with various sized HDD inside.

The new Samsung 32UED6530 has Record to USB feature

UE32D6530 - there was a C6530 I think so assume the 2011 model? Or the D should be a C (the C6620 did too I think, but that is discontinued too and long since out of stock at most dealers)

LazySoAndSo said:
I can't find a Samsung 32UED6530 when searching. Is that the correct model number?

Oops! Apologies for the typo. I should have typed UE32D6530. It's part of the new 2011 Smart TV range.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom