• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TV's with Built in Freeview + HD

AltGr

Established Member
I have an aunt on the look out for a new 32" TV which she would like to come with Freeview HD. However she's also wanting the '+' capabilities so she can record. Are there any TV's which come with Built In Freeview + HD?

She's not interested in getting Sky and paying a subscription, so Freeview HD seems to be the answer.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

Bill e

Established Member
I have an aunt on the look out for a new 32" TV which she would like to come with Freeview HD. However she's also wanting the '+' capabilities so she can record. Are there any TV's which come with Built In Freeview + HD?

She's not interested in getting Sky and paying a subscription, so Freeview HD seems to be the answer.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

AFAIK no tv's have freeview+ built in (they would need an internal HDD), I think some panasonic's have a record facility via usb with an external HDD not sure if the 32" do, really you need to buy a Freeview + HDbox, they normally have twin HD tuners to record one station and watch another with various sized HDD inside.

BigRD

Established Member
The new Samsung 32UED6530 has Record to USB feature

vickster

Distinguished Member
UE32D6530 - there was a C6530 I think so assume the 2011 model? Or the D should be a C (the C6620 did too I think, but that is discontinued too and long since out of stock at most dealers)

BigRD

Established Member
LazySoAndSo said:
I can't find a Samsung 32UED6530 when searching. Is that the correct model number?

Oops! Apologies for the typo. I should have typed UE32D6530. It's part of the new 2011 Smart TV range.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom