TVR_Fan's PS3 Video Review *Out Now* + Torrent + YouTube!

Pebb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is going to take a while,i hope you have a pretty face after all this! :D

Oh **** i have to wait 114 mins in between each rar??

Downloading now but as I do not have a rapidshare account it could take a long time to get all of the parts. Looking forward to viewing this.

Bah bloddy Rapidshare, You have to wait 115 mins between downloads if you are not a member, Guess ill have it download by this time tomorrow then :rolleyes:

Its a 1GB review!!! Jesus H Christ couldn't you have compressed this or reduced the res or just made the review a bit shorter, as at 1GB its got to be a long review or you shot it in some silly high res.

Was looking forward to this but at 1GB would take over an hour to download on my connection.

Part 2 RAR

This server has a broken drive, which will be replaced as soon as possible. No data is lost. Unfortunately downloads from this server are not possible right now. We hope to continue with normal operation within the next 24 hours.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just paid £3.50 for short term premium access and i get this on part 2?

EDIT: Nevermind,sorted now.

Bah bloddy Rapidshare, You have to wait 115 mins between downloads if you are not a member, Guess ill have it download by this time tomorrow then :rolleyes:
:eek:
That's what I was thinking. Is there a different free file hosting site that someone could use to post it?

Any ideas?

Oh and obviously many thanks to TVR for putting together the video review. I'm certainly looking forward to watching it...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Its a 1GB review!!! Jesus H Christ couldn't you have compressed this or reduced the res or just made the review a bit shorter, as at 1GB its got to be a long review or you shot it in some silly high res.

Was looking forward to this but at 1GB would take over an hour to download on my connection.

At least it will be quality.

:eek:
That's what I was thinking. Is there a different free file hosting site that someone could use to post it?

Any ideas?

Oh and obviously many thanks to TVR for putting together the video review. I'm certainly looking forward to watching it...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

If someone can use megaupload they could upload the whole thing in one.I have not got an account though.The review is almost done for me,will watch in a minute!

Just a quick question, I take it I can't download one part then watch that? I am assuming all parts have to be downloaded first? My connection is awful, I hope someone manages to host it somewhere else or maybe as one complete file so I can download it overnight. Cheers for the review tvr, i'm looking forward to seeing your views. :thumbsup:

can't he youtube it

or summat like swf connect server

All of the 11 Raw parts before they were put into Movie Maker takes up to 8GB.

The severs hard drive is down for part 4 :mad:

Any chance of uploading part 4 again with a new link? :lease:

All the parts in raw takes up 8GB.

it will probably look quite bad any smaller if its come from 8GB

slinkywonka get on messenger tell me what its like

please

please

I am waiting for part 4 to be fixed,the servers hard drive for that link is down and says it will be back in the next 24 hours.:(

"This server has a broken drive, which will be replaced as soon as possible. No data is lost. Unfortunately downloads from this server are not possible right now. We hope to continue with normal operation within the next 24 hours."

Having same problem as Slinky with part 4. Got all the other parts down though.

Damn as I suspected, you need to have all rar files in order to extract :( Please tvr I appreciate all the hard work you have put into it and the hassle it may cause but could you use another hosting site, as for non members there is a long wait in-between downloading the parts.......I've got part 1 just 9 more to go :rolleyes:

I think megaupload has a 500mb limit so he could re-rar it into two parts

Would be much easier for everyone to get then

Can you please sort part 4 RAR out mate,i have all the others done....

please
You know all videos recorded always turn out big, when in Raw, but I used AVI to record the video. Anyway I re-upload part 4, and I give megaupload a try out.

However I am not big budget, which is why I have to resort to free, but remember threes always a catch with free.

Perhaps create a torrent for it?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom