TVR_Fan's PS3 Video Review *Out Now* + Torrent + YouTube!

You could always downlaod the first part and watch that, doesn't take very long. :smashin:

how do you extract a single part without it asking for the rest of the parts? (or 5 parts at once if possible)

how do you extract a single part without it asking for the rest of the parts? (or 5 parts at once if possible)

Well I downloaded the first part extracted it, then it stops and asks you for the next part in the volume, but an icon actually appeared with the tvr fan review as soon as you start the extraction process so I just then opened it up and the review started, only 7mins though, but it was long enough to get a feel for it.

Torrent works fine, currently leeching at 32kbs...:thumbsup:

Sweet - it'll be real slow at first till we build up some users. My Mac'll be on 24/7 for the forseeable so it should improve as long as people keep seeding!

Added the torrent link to the first post and will add the youtube link when that becomes available...:thumbsup:

Nice one - thx.

TVR - I'll have to say I haven't actually seen the video yet as I need to set aside a couple of hours to do so. Had a quick flick through though, looks real good. I'm excited to see what you have in store for us!

Sweet - it'll be real slow at first till we build up some users. My Mac'll be on 24/7 for the forseeable so it should improve as long as people keep seeding!

I'm downloading it now and I'll leave the PC on for a few days to seed it.:thumbsup:

:( Only getting 5kb download speed on the torrent file, hopefully it'll pick up, or the youtube videos will be done. :thumbsup:

Hmm... not compatible with mine as It looks like you left it in its original .rar files. Damn... hoped I could just add your torrent and add a fast seed.

:( Only getting 5kb download speed on the torrent file, hopefully it'll pick up, or the youtube videos will be done. :thumbsup:

I'm uploading at around 40kbs for this file, must be Daerve robbing all my bandwidth...:smashin:

I'm uploading at around 40kbs for this file, must be Daerve robbing all my bandwidth...:smashin:

Not all of it, it's moving between 20 and 30k so just most of it.:devil:

I've removed the upload restriction on my torrent software to try and speed things up a bit.

Hmm... not compatible with mine as It looks like you left it in its original .rar files. Damn... hoped I could just add your torrent and add a fast seed.

How do you mean? The .torrent file is a tracker pointing to the RAR files. Is there another way I could do it to speed things up?

Edit: Actually I think I know what you mean, but you still need to get the data onto your US server first and then create a new tracker pointing there. So downloading it will still be slow to start (i.e. getting it to the server).

I've removed the upload restriction on my torrent software to try and speed things up a bit.

:nono: Mods you should be setting a good example and increasing your upload speed :D It's showing 5 peers currently

According to the tracker stats we're uploading at 90kB/s between us all - not a bad start :) I've set my upload to 35kB/s which is as high as I can go without killing my connection :)

Edit: I've removed my upload limit seeing as I'm not using my connection for anything else at the moment. Hovering between 40 - 45kB/s now.

:nono: Mods you should be setting a good example and increasing your upload speed :D It's showing 5 peers currently

I only have a 250k upload speed.:(

Come on all you torrent users, get seeding.:D

I have about 10MB burst speed.

Trouble is I can't get the damned tracker to work.. might have to link to the slow one and leave it a day (which is a pity as I have a full version here that I downloaded in under 5 minutes..)

Edit: decided to redownload the rars so I have an exact copy and can seed..

Very good of you mate, your speed'll make the world of difference!

When you've got the RARs, put them in a folder called "TVR_Fan_PS3_Review" as that's what I'm seeding currently :)

Cheers dude :thumbsup:

Nearly there.. fat fingered the download and had to resume which cost some time. 641m downloaded about 260 to go.

Edit: done, just starting the torrent, should be seeding shorlty.

Sounds good guys I'll set get my torrent off and running tonight before I go off to play footy :)

Might be at 5% by the time I come home! :rolleyes: Dam you BT and your pathetic download speeds...

Very good of you mate, your speed'll make the world of difference!

When you've got the RARs, put them in a folder called "TVR_Fan_PS3_Review" as that's what I'm seeding currently :)

Cheers dude :thumbsup:

How would I go about adding the files that I downloaded earlier to the torrent?

How would I go about adding the files that I downloaded earlier to the torrent?

You just stick them in the same structure and start the torrent client. It'll see that they're already there and start seeding.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom