• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TVersity software...can anyone work out how to use it?

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
I've installed the TVersity software on my PC to connect to my 360 as I heard it was better than WMC.

Anyway, I managed to get my PC to show on the 360, which I couldn't do with WMC, but I just cannot figure the software? Does anyone here use it and if so, can you post instructions on how to use it.

I consider myself to be PC savvy but this is just impossible to me.

Thanks.

Get TVersity here: http://www.tversity.com/

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
eternaldark said:
i dont think it allows you to stream videos from XP to the 360 so your better off sticking to WMC and using transcode360 :thumbsup:

As I said, I could not get WMC to work...that's why I went with TVersity. I'm running XP so I understand that even if I got WMC to work I wouldn't be able to stream video? I can only do that with Media Centre?

I just want to know how to use TVersity?

B

Blanchy123

eternaldark said:
i dont think it allows you to stream videos from XP to the 360 so your better off sticking to WMC and using transcode360 :thumbsup:

Does Win XP + WMC + transcode 360 allow you to stream videos from your XP computer to your 360?

BrianC

No, Windows Media Connect (WMC) does not stream video. You need Windows Media Center Edition (MCE) to stream video, and transcode 360 on top of MCE to stream divx/xvid videos.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom