1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tvcables.co.uk - Cancelled Order Problem

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Reppy, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Reppy

Reppy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered two items from tvcables.co.uk but I received an email from them this morning informing me that one item (PGV332) was out of stock. Fair enough. The email asked if I wanted to wait for stock or cancel, so I asked (email reply) to cancel the complete order and receive a full refund. That was three or so hours ago.

I've just received an automated email stating that part of my order is out of stock but that the remainder has just been shipped. What?! I cancelled this hours ago! I replied to them immediately asking for an explanation.

I've also tried phoning them, but I either get FAX tones or a "mailbox full" message from BT (?). Has anyone else had trouble getting through to them via phone? They've not replied to any of my subsequent emails either.

I'm not prepared to pay for a partial order (plus shipping) for something I cancelled! I've managed to source and order the items I wanted elsewhere (bargainhifi).

This is proving to be a very frustrating experience...

2. Reppy

Reppy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've had a reply to my latest email. Apparently, it's difficult to stop an in-process order.

tvcables.co.uk have stated they will pay the return postage (if the order reaches me) - I can't ask for me than that!

I only wish they were easier to get hold of.