1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tvandvideodirect??

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by antomack, Nov 15, 2004.

Tags:
  1. antomack

antomack
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I am looking at purchasing the Sharp 32GA4E from tvandvideodirect and was wondering how people have found them for dealing with and after sales, etc..

As I'm ordering for delivery to Ireland is there anyone who's done the same and if so is the product packaged well and does it arrive in good nick.

2. GalacticaActual

GalacticaActual

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +272
    I bought a Loewe Nemos from them. It had problems out of the box. It took a bit of chasing but I got it changed for another one. It had the same problmes :eek: . If you are gonna buy online make sure you can get some back up from your credit card company if there is any problems afterwards. :thumbsup:

3. Judders

Judders
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a LC-32GA4E from them last week. Was delivered next day and was in perfect condition. No cause to call them for aftersales yet, so can't comment on that side of things. But get my recommendation for pricing and efficient service. HTH :)

4. ktbken

ktbken
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have a Philips 9965 plasma from them. It was delivered very promptly. I have had some problems with the set and there customer service have been very helpful trying to get the problem sorted (Unlike Philips whose customer care is rubbish)