1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.tv

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Lex, May 1, 2002.

1. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi all,

Does anybody else around here regret the passing of .tv last year? When it first went off I phoned Sky to ask what was going on and was told that there was a replacement in the works. Obviously this hasnt come to fruition.:(
    Seems a real shame as it was one of the channels I watched the most, and much of its content was quite unique.

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,017
    Now and then I come across a old taping generally at the end of a tape of .tv, it pains me to tape over it knowing I will never see the channel again. Perhaps they might be better replacing RI:SE with it as I find RI:SE truly abysmal. I always watched .tv from 6-7 every night if not 6-8 till it started repeating, yet G@me is still running, there is no justice in this world

3. squid

squid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i miss it badly . with so much crap on the tv why oh why do they have to can somthing so origanal . i daught very much we will ever see the likes of it again

i know it is very very sad but i would actuly watch all the progs on it twice a day a lot of the time and still watch the omnibus at the weekends . for quite some time after it ended i found my self not knowing what the hell to do .

nothing every realy went right for any of them on any of the shows . for me this mad it what it was .

i think the only thing they could ever do to make it up to me would be to bring out an hc chan :D

4. Seany boy!!!

Seany boy!!!

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well they may replace it with a show about the Irish. You know, an irish man in london, an irish man in new york, an irish guy in your bird. I'd watch it:rolleyes: