TV wall units - have you ordered from this site?

tam9

All,

I've been googling TV stands and was wondering if anyone has used http://www.capitalfurniture.eu/ it just seems a bit bare with contact info and that cash on delivery is available but searching google for reviews doesn't throw up too much info.

So can anyone vouch for them regarding quality/delivery?

Thanks,

Tam.

NickParks

Anyone ? -
I've just come across their website and I quite like the designs - but would like to hear some feedback

GloopyJon

Distinguished Member
There are lots of spelling mistakes on their website. The photos look nice, but I'd bet that they are lifted from the manufacturers that they sell - they mention that they sell furniture from various European manufacturers. Also, they don't give a street address for their business on their contact page.

They may well be ok, but I wouldn't buy from them myself.

NickParks

Those are exactly the reasons that raised my suspicions - was hoping to have someone on here give them a positive review to put my mind at rest!

NickParks

mike1969

Standard Member
Hi I found a smart, modern tv unit on eBay so placed an order it was with capital furniture. That was 3 weeks ago now, I phoned them and spoke to some guy who told me it wld be in the country soon and wld be delivered by the week end. Funny he took no name, address, order number or any other information from me. I phoned again the next day and have emailed but got no decent answers. How they got a top seller on eBay I'll never know. Shame cos I really wanted the unit

jet fong

Standard Member
Perfect , i was order this "L" unit from 1 and half week ago , from website by email . i put down all my contact details, i keep email him day by day choose right time and i call him as well make sure everything, finally we agree yesterday on Sunday and with fitting service, so they arrived 10am and finish around 12ish ..... and i pay money by day, all done. I'm happy , i will say maybe i'm not received email , text message like other professional retails website, but i got good unit in good price .5 star
Recommend

EvilEdna

Novice Member
I ordered this tv bench today, but have just cancelled it, site did not even give me an option of how to pay, i was just going through the motions of looking to see what delivery dates they had, when it said thank you for my order, and i received an email to confirm my order, in the email, it said cash on delivery.

tv bench CR

Caroline j

Novice Member
We were going to cancel our order after reading this page but so glad we didn't.
True we didn't get any correspondence until our order was ready to be delivered. We also paid cash on delivery.
We ordered tv bench Y. We didn't pay to have it assembled but Andy unpacked part of the unit & ran through assembling it with us. We asked him to do this so we could see the quality of the bench before he left. He was very confident and you could tell he knew what he was talking about.
We have had furniture in flat pack from Harvey's, expensive furniture and we would say the mdf used for the backs & bases of draws were much better quality, not flimsy at all. We also asked what if anything was missng would they send them. He assured us there wouldn't be & there wasn't.He also said to phone if we had any problems. We are over the moon with the tv bench. Don't let the lack of communication put you off, it was well worth the wait!

Last edited:

Caroline j

Novice Member
2014-01-04 23.50.15.png

Graham hay

Novice Member
Just bought a cabinet from them. Took a few weeks to be delivered as the one they had in stock was damaged, but they offered me a discount or cancellation due to the delay. Paid on delivery and was easy to assemble. Good quality for the price so overall I'm very pleased. If you need quick delivery, best to contact them first to see when they can delivery it, or go to IKEA! Otherwise I'd recommend them.

Cossack

Novice Member
Hi
I have a AV cabinet with 3 shelves and wanted to light each one from underneath has anyone used any LED small lights in the past and could recommend a product

Cheers

DLaing

Novice Member
Yes just bought media wall centre from capital furniture paid on delivery and also got fitting done they look great they look so so expensive big thanks to Andy and his team would def recommend this company
Just bought a cabinet from them. Took a few weeks to be delivered as the one they had in stock was damaged, but they offered me a discount or cancellation due to the delay. Paid on delivery and was easy to assemble. Good quality for the price so overall I'm very pleased. If you need quick delivery, best to contact them first to see when they can delivery it, or go to IKEA! Otherwise I'd recommend them.

Broosta

Call me paranoid but... lol!

Why are all the people praising this company all making their first posts whereas all the people being carefull are regular members who have posted before? Could be a coincidence but I'm calling BS on this.

DLaing

Novice Member
Thats because its not BS its true i had an great service from this company placed my order online 1 week later units were delivered the following day and joiners fitted these units the company is polish and it was a great service so i cant complain

Broosta

Ok cool.
Forgive me but I'm wondering how you came accross this thread?
Are you a long time lurker here who never made an account here before or is this a new account and you also have another more used account?
Or did you do a google search on the name of the company for some reason and this thread came up?

I'm just curious that's all.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom