TV wall mounts for 65" LG OLEDs

leckie

Looking for a bit of advice from folks with 65" LG OLEDs. I'm in the process of picking kit for our new house and I'm keen to get a wall mount that's more appropriate for the TV. I have a 65" CX. Currently I'm using the Invision Ultra Strong wall mount. It's grand, and well built. However as owners of the TV will know the edges are insanely thin and the mount isn't the smoothest, queue anxiety attacks and the wife being too scared to move it now.

I've seen Vogels have a smooth operating one but it costs an arm and a leg. I'll pay if needed, but want to ensure there's not a better option out there.

Any other recommendations people would make. It does need to tilt, I like the flexibility.

Cheers!

Percy247

Standard Member
Just wall mounted our 55CX today on an Invision mount and I agree it’s a bit stiff. Do they loosen up with use? Ours will stay in a fixed position but if I was going to be regularly moving it, then personally, I would want something a bit smoother. Other than that, it’s a great bracket. Yes, those edges are bonkers! Both my wife and son could believe how thin they are.

leckie

Just wall mounted our 55CX today on an Invision mount and I agree it’s a bit stiff. Do they loosen up with use? Ours will stay in a fixed position but if I was going to be regularly moving it, then personally, I would want something a bit smoother. Other than that, it’s a great bracket. Yes, those edges are bonkers! Both my wife and son could believe how thin they are.

It doesn’t loosen off, no. That’s my main reason for looking for something else. I never had too much trouble with my 55C6, but it feels really sketchy with the 65CX.

minQkel

Novice Member
Probably not really the answer you're looking for. But I recently installed the Vogel's Wall 3345 for my LG OLED65CX6LA. And I love it, so smooth and easy to install.

leckie

Probably not really the answer you're looking for. But I recently installed the Vogel's Wall 3345 for my LG OLED65CX6LA. And I love it, so smooth and easy to install.

That’s actually good to know. How easy is it to move and rotate the TV?

minQkel

Novice Member
That’s actually good to know. How easy is it to move and rotate the TV?

It moves and rotates really smoothly, hardly any pressure is required. Tilting sideways I have not really tried apart from 1cm to get is horizontal. Tilting sideways required a bit more pressure. There is also a possibility to tilt your tv frontwards by 45 degrees (dont think you can change the angle). This can be done by pulling pretty hard to get disconnected from a pretty strokg magnet. If the forward tilting is something you wish to do on a regular basis, I think it's a bit scary for an OLED tv.

leckie

It’s honestly the pull out and rotate I’m most interested in as my current one is so tough. Great to hear that’s nice and smooth!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom