TV Wall Mount Advice Needed

shep1968

Hi all.

Shortly i'll be replacing my conservatory and will be able to have a TV wall mounted in there. I'm down to a choice of three but will definitely be a 48 or 49 inch model. I need some advice about the wall mounting. The TV will be fixed higher than ideal so will need to tilt so i have the option of a tilt bracket or a full movement one. The plan is to have everything hidden behind the TV and this will include the electric plug and the sky q mini box.

I want the bracket and tv to look as flush as possible to the wall but there still needs to be space behind it to fit a recessed electrical socket and have a plug in it and a bracket to hold the sky q mini box.

I've only looked at one supplier so far and that is invision and they only do full movement ones. Will a tilt or a full motion one be the neatest and fit closest to the wall or is there no difference? When the bracket is fitted will there be space behind to fit a plug and the q box with the bracket fully retracted, if i go for a tilt only will it go upright with these plugs behind it? Can anybody recommend a decent supplier or manufacturer f the brackets?

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom