1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Viewing for tonight!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Apr 8, 2005.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

Just a couple of points I wanted to mention, regarding today's TV viewing.

1) Many of you will be aware of the recent death of Pope John Paul II. As his funeral took place this morning, many of the TV shows for BBC, ITV, C4 and Five have been modified. I'd recommend you check Teletext, your Sky EPG and today's papers, for updated schedules, as several shows have now been cancelled, pulled or re-scheduled - with some shows now starting EARLIER than they were originally planned too! :eek: Ditto with Saturday, because of the re-arrangement of the Charlie/Camie-the-Pig Royal Wedding, and the Grand National! (Royal Wedding is now due to start at around Midday till 3:30pm, with the Grand National now scheduled to be run at 4:10pm instead of the usual time of 25 minutes earlier!)

2) If you enjoyed "Battle Royale" or "Lord Of The Flies", then Five are airing a two-part drama tonight, that should appeal to you. Entitled "The Tribe", this is NOT the Australian childrens fantasy series I thought it was. It's about a tribe of people who are shipwrecked on an island in the middle of nowhere, and find the island full of unexploded World War 2 booby-traps!! :eek: It's very much a horror-drama, with the people having to survive with almost nothing but their wits. Part 1 is on late tonight, at the NEW scheduled time of 1:20am-2:55am, with Part 2 being aired next Friday night, at a similar time.
    It could be quite an interesting little drama. :)

Pooch