TV under 90cm wide - Pioneer KRL-37V?

davidpfitz

Hi, wise folks -

I am in the market for a new TV - was planning on getting the Tosh ZF40355D but I would have to modify the unit into which is would be placed in order to fit - but I liked the idea of a 40" screen. Combined with the fact that this model is fairly old now, (and harder to find at a good price) it is no longer in pole position for my dosh!

Which leads me to find something which will fit in the space. So, I have maximum 90cm width available. Which of course rules out 40" - so down to 37, methinks.

Is the Pioneer KRL-37V going to be the best, do you think? I have SKY+ HD and an AppleTV which are to connect to it. A Wii, as well.

Money not so much of an issue - want to get something good rather than something cheap but rubbish. £800-900 should hopefully fit that brief. I guess the features I am after are 1080 'full' HD, and 100hz since from what I can tell by looking in the shops it makes a difference. 24p mode also looks like a good idea, but I don't have (yet) a Blu-Ray to take advantage of that.

Any suggestions? Or, should I take up a price I have got on the Pioneer of £810?

Thanks - as always, any help is much appreciated.
David.

Chanser

Get the Pioneer if money is no object. Can I ask where you got the Pioneer for that price?

davidpfitz

Get the Pioneer if money is no object. Can I ask where you got the Pioneer for that price?

You sure can. I get 10% off at Comet, through work. Just north of £800 seems pretty good for this telly - I haven't found anyone who has a bad word to say about it (besides the price!).

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated.

David.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom