TV under 90cm wide - Pioneer KRL-37V?

davidpfitz

Novice Member
Hi, wise folks -

I am in the market for a new TV - was planning on getting the Tosh ZF40355D but I would have to modify the unit into which is would be placed in order to fit - but I liked the idea of a 40" screen. Combined with the fact that this model is fairly old now, (and harder to find at a good price) it is no longer in pole position for my dosh!

Which leads me to find something which will fit in the space. So, I have maximum 90cm width available. Which of course rules out 40" - so down to 37, methinks.

Is the Pioneer KRL-37V going to be the best, do you think? I have SKY+ HD and an AppleTV which are to connect to it. A Wii, as well.

Money not so much of an issue - want to get something good rather than something cheap but rubbish. £800-900 should hopefully fit that brief. I guess the features I am after are 1080 'full' HD, and 100hz since from what I can tell by looking in the shops it makes a difference. 24p mode also looks like a good idea, but I don't have (yet) a Blu-Ray to take advantage of that.

Any suggestions? Or, should I take up a price I have got on the Pioneer of £810?

Thanks - as always, any help is much appreciated.
David.

Chanser

Get the Pioneer if money is no object. Can I ask where you got the Pioneer for that price?

davidpfitz

Novice Member
Get the Pioneer if money is no object. Can I ask where you got the Pioneer for that price?

You sure can. I get 10% off at Comet, through work. Just north of £800 seems pretty good for this telly - I haven't found anyone who has a bad word to say about it (besides the price!).

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated.

David.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom