TV through Home Cinema Speakers?

S

spaghetti1

Dear all,

I have the Samsung LE32R74BDX 32" TV, a Phillips Home Cinema system (and a Sky Digital TV box if that may help in any way).

The speakers work when watching DVD's, but not when watching TV. Can anyone shed any light on whether/how I would be able to get my TV to run through my home cinema speakers?

Sorry, I am embarrassed to say that I haven't got a clue

:lease:

Ben

Ben i have moved this to all in ones as i think that it is best suited there as opposed to the DIY section :)

it depends on what adio outs are on the back of your sky box. if your sky box has an optical out and your surround has an optical in that is one way. need to know what connections your surround sound and sky box have on the back of them.

You need to connect an AUX red-'n-white cable from the AUX out at the TV to the AUX in on the home cinema set :thumbsup:

Dear all,

I have the Samsung LE32R74BDX 32" TV, a Phillips Home Cinema system (and a Sky Digital TV box if that may help in any way).

The speakers work when watching DVD's, but not when watching TV. Can anyone shed any light on whether/how I would be able to get my TV to run through my home cinema speakers?

Sorry, I am embarrassed to say that I haven't got a clue

:lease:

Ben

OR....

If your Tv has an optical in and your surround sound has optical out you could use a digital optical cable.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom