• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TV Stands

inthedoghouse

Novice Member
Hi I'm going to relocate my Panny Vieira TV from a wall bracket to a table stand. Are these a standard fit. As I see they are sold everywhere from Curry's to Tesco

Garnett

Established Member
Hi there. Can't really help, but I'm looking for the same thing I think - a TV stand that attaches to the TV using the wall mount fittings on the back of the TV (that are univeral as far as I am aware).

Ideally the stand would also house all the cables so that they come from the power sockets in the wall, run up the inside of the TV stand column, and then come out and into the back of the TV (so that there are no cables on show).

Edit:

I just found this which is pretty much the sort of thing I'm after... hope it helps:-

Xenta 30 - 50 inch Black/Aluminium TV Stand - £41

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom