TV Show Help

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw an add for a twitch stream I think it was an Amazon show but not 100% on that and it started off on a beach with a woman stating to someone they have that he gave a date of birth from the future but the scenes after went so quick I couldn't even tell if they said the name of the show.

Anybody seen any trailers themselves recently or know to what I am referring?

Last edited:
Saw an add for a twitch stream I think it was an Amazon show but not 100% on that and it started off on a beach with a woman stating to someone they have that he gave a date of birth from the future but the scenes after went so quick I couldn't even tell if they said the name of the show.

Anybody seen any trailers themselves recently or know to what I am referring?

This I think
The Crossing (ABC) 2nd April 2018

Cheers mate, ill be keeping an eye on this one.

Think this could be The Crossing, on Amazon streaming, just 3 episodes in as I type. Episode one has a group who crossed from a future time but materialised in water, then the survivors are soon on the beach. Not a spoiler to say that, as it is like straight away in the show. So far so good, I like it.

Am I right ?

I often get irritated at anything involving time travel, but I have to say the show Travellers is quite good. 2 seasons so far. Netflix.

Continuum also has merrit. Netflix. The show is also a good warning about the danger of supranational corporate-fascist dangers looming, which I think is an actual, real force globally and we should watch for it.

Often a mistake is made over complicating plot in terms of time and timeline outcomes. I really hate that and it seems to me it can happen when they are scraping the barrel for plot ideas. Another problem can be the show is just downright childish in nature - plenty of those.

But these two are okay. And this new Crossing is good enough, well so far anyway.

How are you finding the show yourself ?
When the TV on, I press smart hub, Amazon Prime and its there in the Included with Prime section:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom