• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question TV Settings Menu

Lacoaster

Standard Member
My much loved Panny Plasma gave out on me. I've used it for sports/pc monitor for 10 years without fault.
I needed a similar size scree asap and bought a BUSH 43" LED from ARGOS for 200 quid and it does the job.
WITH one exception, unless I am doing something stupid here. I can only access the TV settings menu when watching TV ; As soon as I switch to another source (my PC via a soundbar) No menu pops up.
Is this a regular feature on cheap TV's or am I missing something here?

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Unfortunately that's a regular feature on that particular model and other brands and models manufactured by Vestel.
I've come across this stupid and annoying “feature” many times in owners homes.

Lacoaster

Standard Member
Unfortunately that's a regular feature on that particular model and other brands and models manufactured by Vestel.
I've come across this stupid and annoying “feature” many times in owners homes.
Thx JacyCee, I'm glad it isn't common. It is so ridiculous it isn't even something I thought would exist.
We live and learn.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom