TV sci-fi, fantasy and horror shows 1990 to the present day

tvdavid

The Event

Flashforward

Another good one was an old show called The Last Train which was shown on ITV and Sci FI but is very hard to find now.

Last edited:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Blood Ties (2006)
Dark Shadows (1991)
Kindred: The Embraced (1996)
The Adventures of Sinbad (1996)
Masters of Horror (2007)
Neverwhere (1996)

tvdavid

Here is my IMDB which list all the SCI FI I have.

My Movies

Its quite a long list so won't post the hole lot here.

Master X

Novice Member
JACK OF ALL TRADES (can't believe you haven't got this down seeing as it's Cleopatra 2525's brother show. This show is pure awesome with Bruce Campbell.)

SECRET ADVENTURES OF JULES VERNE (Great show, first TV series ever filmed in HD, though not actually shown in HD. Still haven't seen last 5 episodes as haven't been able to find decent quality video).

Did I see BEASTMASTER TV SERIES? FX THE SERIES? FRIDAY THE 13TH SERIES? ADVENTURE INC?

Master X

Novice Member
Oh and children's shows... THE TRIBE (was on channel 5, New Zealand made. Ran for 5 seasons if I remember correct, also had a shortlived sequel. All adults died off with just the kids left. Pretty decent except for the continous mass leaving of main cast members nearly every season).

THE SPARTICLE MYSTERY (BBC from this year. Particle accelerator experiment gone wrong, stranding kids & adults in seperate worlds).

Master X

Novice Member
YOUNG HERCULES

SHEENA

QUEEN OF SWORDS (I THINK this is the title)

There's been atleast 2 TARZAN series since the 90s. One like Hercules and Xena, and one where he's in a modern city.

Master X

Novice Member
THE LISTENER

SPECIAL UNIT 2

There's a few channels on SKY that are constantly changing names but usually have ACTION or HORROR in their titles that always show and cycle through 90s/early2000s programs. My god the amount of programs me and my family have gotten through.

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
Dark Season & Century Falls (if kids shows count?) Neon Genesis Evangelion (non uk)

Time Trax (non uk)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs of 2021, plus our favourite & memorable reviews of the year
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom