tv projectors

S

Shadow Jam

im sure you cant, but i was just wondering if anyone else had seen these things on ebay. people sell you information on how to "simply turn your tv into a projector, 100" screen" and stuff

i was just wondering if anyone knew what it was they actually tried to get you to do to your tv.

Knyght_byte

you can buy these magnification lenses, you put it in front of the TV and if you sit in the right position its possible to get a 28in Widescreen TV up to around 42in widescreen if i remember correct..........i guess you could go bigger, but the resolution would look a bit pants....lol

i think Nintendo or another company made small ones to use on Gameboys for a while, allowed you to make the screen a few inches bigger.......

unless they are talking about something else entirely....lol....

DEANO-B

Standard Member
Yeah!!! My mate bought one a few ago!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It was so funny (or should I say crap!) We are all still taking the p!$$ out of him today! If you want a cheaper option buy a goldfish bowl and place in the line of sight and bingo :thumbsup:

PJTX100

Shadow Jam said:
im sure you cant, but i was just wondering if anyone else had seen these things on ebay. people sell you information on how to "simply turn your tv into a projector, 100" screen" and stuff

i was just wondering if anyone knew what it was they actually tried to get you to do to your tv.
Think carefully.

Ebay.

People telling you things that sound too good to be true.

What does this add up to? :D

Top Bottom