TV Problem


Philip Newton

I have had my TV repaired by mastercare and they say that it has has a CRT/P/C and I am confused as to what this has done to correct the problem, does anyone know.


CRT stands for cathode ray tube.

The latest video from AVForums

LG C1 OLED TV Best Picture Settings for SDR, HDR and Dolby Vision
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom