'Tv prices dropping too fast.'

ash

Not really! Companies will use cheap components to catch up with Samsungs low prices. Look at the Pansonic plasmas, they have such a cheap price now about £900 for 42" and there are some quality probelms.

Redjay

You have to jump on the bandwagon sometime.
The prices may fall but i think you have to take into account the enjoyment you would get from the product.

sinizterguy

As far as waiting for new technological advances goes, my maximum wait time is about 2 weeks confirmed.

If I need something, just get the money together and buy it. Its not worth watching the horizon for the next best thing ... There's always something thats just about to be released or just about to become cheaper or things along that line.

U'R'ss

LCD's will have to be 1000% perfect before I dump my Tosh 32 LCD and that won't happen for years yet if ever, we all want things cheaper but as someone said you can wait forever and miss out on the fun

lord-dudester

There's always something thats just about to be released or just about to become cheaper or things along that line.

yeah, spot on, and unfortunately its an easy trap to fall in to, i just buy what i want now days as soon as i can afford it, some times waiting and researching can really do you head in and prices are all over the place most of the time.

you could get hit by a bus tomorrow! why wait for the prices to fall when you can enjoy it now for a touch more cash?

W

winning formula

Yhe im gonna buy the tosh 32wlt66 b4 christmas so ders sumthin to look forward 2.
Except for leaving out biscuits for Santa :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom