tv on a radiator cover

pat clancy

Hi chaps i,ve just moved to new flat and i,d like to put my tv up high and as close to the wall as possible without drilling holes in my wall,the radiator is just were i want to put tv so would a decent radiator cover allow me to sit tv on it ,i will secure the radiator cover to the wall ,or any other suggestions,thanks

tonyrees687

If you can secure the radiator cover to the wall whats stopping you from putting up a TV mount on the wall.(unless your not allowed to)
How about a floating shelf above the rad ,say about 9" depth and hanging the TV above. Or maybe a fake fireplace surround you can put the TV on.

pat clancy

If you can secure the radiator cover to the wall whats stopping you from putting up a TV mount on the wall.(unless your not allowed to)
How about a floating shelf above the rad ,say about 9" depth and hanging the TV above. Or maybe a fake fireplace surround you can put the TV on.
Thanks,can you explain a floating shelf please,what is it fixed too.I could just put my tv on the wall though they are plater walls,so bit concerned about the weight even though its a new build.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom