1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tv listing problems

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by duncan, Nov 25, 2003.

1. duncan

duncan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    can anyone help?
    i have got a PACE digi box and i have been having a lot of problems recently when i try and access the menu's. it takes forever for them to load up, thats if they do at all. sometimes it just freezes altogether.

is this a problem that can be fixed? if not what is the best replacement digibox to get?

thanks in advance

2. rct

rct

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Welcome to the forums :hiya:

This sometimes happens with "dodgyboxes" it may be that a simple reset will cure it... unplug at mains (not at box), leave for 10 minutes then plug back in wait for 2 minutes and switch on with remote.

Witrh any luck things should be back on track... failing that check out the informative www.satcure.com or post back here ;)

3. duncan

duncan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i remembered a SKY technician telling me to do that, i have tried it a couple of times and it seems to work for a coupl eof weeks but then slowly goes wrong again.

thanks for the link to that site, i will go and have a look. It is looking like bad news though isnt it. :rolleyes:

any idea on what the best box would be to buy second hand?

thanks so far