• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

TV Guide screen different

red_shed2000

Novice Member
Hey all.

Not a serious problem but more annoying than anything:( . When I press the guide button on the MCE remote now when the guide screen loads it goes into the menu at the bottom instead of straight in to being able to browse through the channels. Granted all I have to do to do to browse the channels is press "all showing" but this is deffinately different to how it was. It used to kick into being able to browse channels then go into the menu if I pressed the "guide" button again when already in the guide screen. As far as I know I haven't changed anything so I am wondering if this has come from an update?

I hope that makes sense?
Thanks

Kev

HiZ

red_shed2000 said:
Hey all.

Not a serious problem but more annoying than anything:( . When I press the guide button on the MCE remote now when the guide screen loads it goes into the menu at the bottom instead of straight in to being able to browse through the channels. Granted all I have to do to do to browse the channels is press "all showing" but this is deffinately different to how it was. It used to kick into being able to browse channels then go into the menu if I pressed the "guide" button again when already in the guide screen. As far as I know I haven't changed anything so I am wondering if this has come from an update?

I hope that makes sense?
Thanks

Kev

Do you mean its bringing up the genre list at the bottom straight away. Film, Sport etc?

sanderton

Novice Member
That's what you get if you hit the guide button twice - sure the button isn't sticking?

red_shed2000

Novice Member
Hi guys,

Thanks for the reply. Deffinately not a sticking button and you are right in saying that it is what you get when you press the guide button twice. Very strange and kind of annoying!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom