Question TV For the bedroom

malctAN

I have been Looking for a TV for the bedroom and i often buy refurbished TV's of a auction site.
Over the years i have bought panasonics and over the last year, i have lost all the catch up Apps apart from BBC, So decided its time for a new TV
I was looking at Panasonics and i read that these are made in turkey and are a vestel TV, So decided to buy a TV that was made buy the brand company, so opted for a brand new LG 32LK6100PLB 32Inch from Egenisys.
Anyways, The TV arrived, unboxed and found that the screen was damaged with lines all over the screen, So decided to go back to plan A , Return the LG and get my money back and after doing more research, I found out that Panasonic now build all there own TV's.

Moving on, I have been looking at the panasonic Refurbs from the Panasonic outlet shop and amazing all the model numbers, It your buying a panasonic from Currys or argos, You find that the TV's have totally different model numbers, So its difficult to compare which is the better model for the money.

Just looking at the panasonic outlet shop on a auction site, Their are 3 different 32" models

1. Panasonic TX-32E302B 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV Freeview HD USB Playback Black £99

2. Panasonic TX-32FS500B 32 Inch SMART HD Ready LED TV Freeview Play USB Recording £139

3. Panasonic TX-32FS352B 32 Inch SMART HD Ready LED TV Built In Freeview Play £149

Like i said, Trying to compare these TV's is very difficult, But i have opted for the Panasonic TX-32FS352B , I am not sure if i have done right or wrong, But i giess at the price of £149 with 12 months warranty, you cant expect that much.

I just wonder if i have made the right choice

Fred Smith

I have been Looking for a TV for the bedroom and i often buy refurbished TV's of a auction site.
Over the years i have bought panasonics and over the last year, i have lost all the catch up Apps apart from BBC, So decided its time for a new TV
I was looking at Panasonics and i read that these are made in turkey and are a vestel TV, So decided to buy a TV that was made buy the brand company, so opted for a brand new LG 32LK6100PLB 32Inch from Egenisys.
Anyways, The TV arrived, unboxed and found that the screen was damaged with lines all over the screen, So decided to go back to plan A , Return the LG and get my money back and after doing more research, I found out that Panasonic now build all there own TV's.

Moving on, I have been looking at the panasonic Refurbs from the Panasonic outlet shop and amazing all the model numbers, It your buying a panasonic from Currys or argos, You find that the TV's have totally different model numbers, So its difficult to compare which is the better model for the money.

Just looking at the panasonic outlet shop on a auction site, Their are 3 different 32" models

1. Panasonic TX-32E302B 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV Freeview HD USB Playback Black £99

2. Panasonic TX-32FS500B 32 Inch SMART HD Ready LED TV Freeview Play USB Recording £139

3. Panasonic TX-32FS352B 32 Inch SMART HD Ready LED TV Built In Freeview Play £149

Like i said, Trying to compare these TV's is very difficult, But i have opted for the Panasonic TX-32FS352B , I am not sure if i have done right or wrong, But i giess at the price of £149 with 12 months warranty, you cant expect that much.

I just wonder if i have made the right choice
Low end models are still made by Vestel, higher models assembled in Czechoslovakia by Panasonic. Think all those three are Vestel's.

Last edited:

malctAN

The Panasonic TX-32FS352B arrived today, Built in turkey!!!!!!! So not a panasonic.
Poor build quality.
The TV in the bedroom and hangs from proper brackets, The screw holds in the rear do not go into the chassis of the TV, but only into the plastic back thats very flimsy, Not very strong, Lucky the TV does not weigh very much.
I had to cut part of the Hanging bracket in order to connect the Ethernet cable
The colours are not great and too light, I will try and adjust the colours later.

I give the TV a 5 out of 10. I am pleased that my Kuro 500a is going strong, i dread to think what the new TV's are like

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom