TV for Sunday School - LG 43UP77006LB vs Hisense 43A7GQTUK

Hi All,

I'm looking to get 5x 43 inch TV for my local church. They will be used for playing youtube video / powerpoint slides for Sunday school. Currently, I'm looking into these two models and would like to know your thoughts on this.

I'm leaning towards the LG as it is more reputable company. However I believe the Hisense will have better image quality.

Is the above a fair assessment? or is there an alternative model you would recommend?

Ambrose

tvdavid

I would prob go LG be best to go for one with IPS so prob be the LG.

mikej

Where will these TVs be located ? I wouldn't worry too much about image quality as it's likely to be fairly similar with all of the low budget (branded) models, however choosing one with an IPS panel (as mentioned above) would be a good idea as this will give you much wider viewing angles. I have a cheap, smart LG monitor/TV hybrid in the bedroom and the viewing angle range is excellent.

Whichever model you go for, it would be a good idea to just buy the one at first to ensure it meets your needs and buy from a company who include a free, extended warranty to makes things easier in the event of any problems (eg. Costco, Richer Sounds, John Lewis)

How are you intending to play Powerpoint presentations on all of these TVs ?

Thank you for the responses.

The TV will be wall mounted in the middle of each classroom. Some have windows next to it and some don't. Most of the students will be facing the TV directly as the classrooms are not very big.

Each teacher will have a laptop/tablet to play the PowerPoint. Therefore this will be connected at high level / stream to TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom