TV Drive lasts 24hr

mikehb

Established Member
Reaction score
got a NTL tv drive yesterday pm, am unable to link to my Sony HDR 900 NTL says nothing wrong with there machine working perfectly. HDR works ok connected to sky+ i.e. can copy from sky to HDR no problem.

NTL unable to remove there box under 30 days. Me not happy, just got off phone with sky said want to stay with them. Shame NTL box seemed to be ok other wise am not happy that Sony would have been just an ornament.

got a NTL tv drive yesterday pm, am unable to link to my Sony HDR 900 NTL says nothing wrong with there machine working perfectly. HDR works ok connected to sky+ i.e. can copy from sky to HDR no problem.

NTL unable to remove there box under 30 days. Me not happy, just got off phone with sky said want to stay with them. Shame NTL box seemed to be ok other wise am not happy that Sony would have been just an ornament.

Sorry - did a quick google, with no result - what is a Sony HDR 900?

Sounds like it's a Hard Drive Recorder ... which begs the question ... why do you want to connect a HDR up to an NTL TV Drive (which IS a HDR)?

It's a Camcorder... however I have no idea why anyone would want to connect one of those up....

Sounds like it's a Hard Drive Recorder ... which begs the question ... why do you want to connect a HDR up to an NTL TV Drive (which IS a HDR)?

Sony RDR-HX900 DVD recorder that is used to archive programs to DVD-R/RW DVD+r/RW

I wouldn't bother archiveing... 99% of the stuff gets repeated on tv.. and if it doesn't and you're desperate you can buy it on dvd for pennies...

I wouldn't bother archiveing... 99% of the stuff gets repeated on tv.. and if it doesn't and you're desperate you can buy it on dvd for pennies...

Point is that the NTL TV drive will not find the Sony HDR there not compatible so if i'd kept the NTL drive the £450+ spent on the sony would be a waste of time and just sit there a white elephant

Point is that the NTL TV drive will not find the Sony HDR there not compatible so if i'd kept the NTL drive the £450+ spent on the sony would be a waste of time and just sit there a white elephant

How are you connecting the dvd recorder? - I have a dvd recorder connected via scart and it works fine, however if the tvdrive is connected to the tv via HDMI or component then the scarts are disabled apart from the scart marked vcr/dvd which is only activated via the 'copy' option on the tvdrive submenu.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom