tv drive copy to vcr/dvd function

E

eyeoforion

Is it just me but when i have stacked up a number of recordings , say 3 up to dump to a connected dvd recorder , the function only runs the first recording on the list and then just stops there leaving it to run on no picture and live tv sound. I have looked over the internet and this forum and have found no there users with this issue???

Nottman

I have exactly the same problem with my Panasonic EX85. I have e-mailed Telewest twice. Good enough, I got replies the next day, but basically, they're not interested and say it must be a problem with the machine (since it copies to my video recorder OK). Looks like they'll only sit up if enough people report it. No big deal for me, since I do most of my copying using the TV RGB out, but it's irritating if I want to do some volume copying and quality isn't an issue.

Anyone else?

Twilight zone

I have just experienced this to my Panasonic DMR E60 DVD Recorder. We had taped a load of Higgledey House programs for the youngest that are about 20mins each. I had put 8 to record and set the DVD to accept a 3hour drop. The TV drive looked to be set up ok but it recorded the first on the list and no more - meanwhile the DVD recorder was happily recording a blank screen.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix??. Otherwise it's a case of doing 1 at a time which is a pain in the Butt to say the least.

Cheers
TZ

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom