TV doesn't always work?

cjpaul

Novice Member
Have noticed a couple of times that pressing L1 for the TV doesn't work. I can view the TV the first time but then if I go near the TV again the 'Press L1 to view TV' notification doesn't come up.

Only a very minor niggle I know but just wondering has anyone else come across it?

rickinyorkshire

Distinguished Member
Have noticed a couple of times that pressing L1 for the TV doesn't work. I can view the TV the first time but then if I go near the TV again the 'Press L1 to view TV' notification doesn't come up.

Only a very minor niggle I know but just wondering has anyone else come across it?

No myself, but if you are not positioned correctly near the TV, the option doesn't come up anyway. Try moving around a wee bit around the TV.

Unless you blew it up and now doesn't work at all :smashin:

Zeromajor

I've noticed this, i've even come out of a safehouse and gone back into it and it's the same at both of the *spoiler*
algonquin safehouses I have (playboys & romans)

A quick 'fix' is to have a lie down on the bed, save the game and when you go back to the telly you can switch it on again :thumbsup:

delta_42

Novice Member
Does anyone else seem to get stuck with just having two programs to watch, for me it always sees to be either the Republican Space Rangers thing or the knife shopping channel.

Jamie

Distinguished Member
Does anyone else seem to get stuck with just having two programs to watch, for me it always sees to be either the Republican Space Rangers thing or the knife shopping channel.

No but I do find a few repeats (i.e keep pressing up and I might get the same channel, a few channels of static and then the same channel again. Normally carrying on pressing up will give me a different program.

I have found it to be quite random however. if you press up, see a program you'd like to watch but press up again, down wont go back to that channel

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom