TV Dimensions 55” vs 65” when wall mounted

priesty_lfc

Hey guys.

Finally getting my set up finished but just had a thought and now not 100% I can have what I had planned.

Currently have a 55” AF9 wall mounted with a Sonus Arc mounted below, when I had it mounted I made sure the wall mount could take a bigger tv but now looking at the dimensions between a 55” and a 65” there is roughy 10cms height difference.

does anybody have any idea how that translate in respect of mount fixings? Is it roughly 5cm top and bottom? I have a horrible feeling a 65” will overlap with the sonus arc.

I’m not going to remount anything so I’m unsure if I can upgrade to 65 or if I’m stuck with a 55”

Attachments

• A44F4D9F-A9F7-4AEB-8CF4-250D336BC249.jpeg
    A44F4D9F-A9F7-4AEB-8CF4-250D336BC249.jpeg
    518.5 KB · Views: 34

priesty_lfc

I actually assumed they were all in the same place, so that might not be the case?

I didn’t wall mount my tv I paid a company to do it, looking at the bracket they used it seems that the fixing to the tv is slidable in which case I can just attach it lower to hopefully give me more space.

martin 39

Mate of mine has just changed from a 55 panasonic oled to a 65 panasonic oled and it went straight on the wall bracket same markings on brackets perfectly fine. We were both amazed how quick it took to swap over

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom