TV dilemma, which one?

Ndaa75

My 7 years Panasonic Plasma is on it's way out, so time for a replacement.
I'm looking at three models currently.....Panasonic 65FX750B LCD, 65EZ952B OLED or the Sony 65XF9005. I do a bit of gaming so are a little concerned of OLED screen burn.
What would you guys recommend?

40something

Well I'd go for the Panasonic 802 as its the same as the 952 without the better sound. So if you a good sound system save some money. Then you have the LG Oled range the clever members on here with answer better than me. But maybe better to give a budget and if sound from the screen is important in what you looking for.

Good luck

zeppelino

Distinguished Member
What sources will you have? Do you need wide viewing angles? Is hdr performance important?

Ndaa75

What sources will you have? Do you need wide viewing angles? Is hdr performance important?
Hi, thanks for responding!

Viewing angles aren't an issue. IQ being the most important factor so not really sure how important HDR is currently. TV sill be used for general TV viewing, streaming and gaming.

zeppelino

Distinguished Member
Hi, thanks for responding!

Viewing angles aren't an issue. IQ being the most important factor so not really sure how important HDR is currently. TV sill be used for general TV viewing, streaming and gaming.
I’d be looking at the LG B8. Best PQ and bang for buck. If not that then the FZ802

Ndaa75

Thanks....bit concerend about image retention TBH.....much of an issue wit OLED?

David2patin

Novice Member
I'm looking to get a large display to use in a conference room - 65" or similar.
Would a half decent TV be a sensible option, or should I be looking at something like a Viewsonic 65" display instead?

It'll be used mainly for presentations and screen sharing and will need reasonable viewing angles

Dodgexander

OLED Burn In Risk
I'm looking to get a large display to use in a conference room - 65" or similar.
Would a half decent TV be a sensible option, or should I be looking at something like a Viewsonic 65" display instead?

It'll be used mainly for presentations and screen sharing and will need reasonable viewing angles
Pick up a cheap Sony or LG at 65" such as LGs UK6 or Sony's X700F range.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom