1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV card

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by renardi, Feb 2, 2003.

1. renardi

renardi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I'm considering buying an AE-100 PJ. I would like to be able to watch TV on it so I thought about getting a TV-tuner card for my PC. I would also like to be able to record programs to disk.

So I was wondering what card I should get, wich works great and can handle the resolution needed for the best result on the panny.

I'm running NT 4.0 Server so it would be great if the Tv-card was compatible with that, if not I would upgrade to win 2000 Server. I'm living in Belgium so I have a cable connection but it is not a ditgital one.

My budget maxes out around €150.00.

Thanks,

Christophe.

2. Lem

Lem

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you do not have a Radeon card already, I can whole-hearted suggest an AIW (All-in-Wonder) card. Using Powerstrip will enable to generate a perfect match for the native resolution of your projector. And to boot, you get time-shift and hard-disk video recorder facilities too!

3. renardi

renardi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Lem, I will check it out.