TV Cables.co.uk - No one at phone/Cust service

js_shashi

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

TVCables.co.uk is an Assured Advertiser here at AV forums but I wouldt have met across such a frustrating customer service until now.

I ordered a S-video cable on May 27 and got the item on May 28. Later I found that the cable was defective and now have to return it.

I have emailed them twice....no response....called them right from may 28 to till date atleast 40-50 times....no response....left a voice message....again no response.....there phone no: 0207 100 4874 is just left on voicemail always

I need to have the RMA retuns no. and the address where I need to post to...

Does anyone else have this experience...and Mr TV Cables Assured Advertiser - are you listening....

Thanks
Shashi

A reply was issued within 24 hours of being open this week, why such impatience?

Andy.

TBH first time I've heard anything bad about them. Normally posts on here are quite complimentary, they were certainly good when my mate ordered from them. I shall probably be considering them when I move my kit to a hidden cupboard soon.

Also the 28th was only Thursday so not like its that long.

TBH first time I've heard anything bad about them. Normally posts on here are quite complimentary, they were certainly good when my mate ordered from them. I shall probably be considering them when I move my kit to a hidden cupboard soon.

Also the 28th was only Thursday so not like its that long.

Andy of TV Cables has now communicated to me via emails. Lets close this thread.

JimBob - you are right...they are quite good at despatching items as promised but their after sales service was appalling I felt...This is just my opinion...or may be I have been unlucky...

Anyways...thanks and lets end this here...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom