TV Burp

Garrett

Reaction score
Did anyone see this program the other night, normally I find Harry Hill irritating at best but this program was nearly one long laugh from start to finish.

Yeah i saw it, found it quite funny as well. The bit with the brocolli making the opening sequence of emerdale farm. :D

Funniest thing i've seen from Harry Hill in ages. Also apears more upmarket than his previous shows with lots of proper guest stars, as opposed to impressions and people nobody has ever seen before. However the impression of that Bargain Hunt guy 'I am the hunter!', cracked me up and I thought the person playing Dr Who in the fight against Harry Potter really looked like Tom Baker.:)

Originally posted by DVDcake
the impression of that Bargain Hunt guy 'I am the hunter!', cracked me up

LOL!:D that was so funny!

Making me smile just thinking about it! :D

Taz.:cool:

Harry Hill normally irratates me, but i too found this quite funny. Bargin hunt guy was funny, and Fat Rick

at last a comedy show that makes me laugh-lets hope he keeps the standard up.

Blimey - am I the only person who found Harry amusing before TV Burp as well?

Have to admit as well,he used to irritate me big time,but this was pretty funny,although a lot is ripped straight from the Letterman show (but then what isn`t ?) loved the Ozzy green cross code sketch :D

Anyone watched this new series since it time and day move?
If not it has move to Saturdat sound 5.25pm.
It is keeping the high standard he started late at night. :smashin:

I've always liked Harry Hill and TV Burp is his best effort yet :D Seems weird that ITV have changed the slot from late on a weeknight to Sat 5:25pm wonder what prompted that? I've only caught the last two eps of this series but watched every ep of the last series.

Anyone else find the current crop of Boots TV ads amusing?

S.

*EDIT* P.S. Does he still do the voice overs for You've Been Framed? Infinitely more funny than the Fat Biffa (Lisa Riley?) or Jeremy Beadle with additional studio audience versions.

Steve_P said:
*EDIT* P.S. Does he still do the voice overs for You've Been Framed? Infinitely more funny than the Fat Biffa (Lisa Riley?) or Jeremy Beadle with additional studio audience versions.

I liked neither of them so watched very little of the show but the ones with Harry Hill were far better.

I'm a convert

Never really "got him" to start with, but TV Burp is must view TV :smashin:

Yep we laugh ourselves silly at TV Burp.
Best thing ever was the Shergar stuff a few months back.
I think they've moved it to an earlier slot because it was popular.

Juzminator said:
Blimey - am I the only person who found Harry amusing before TV Burp as well?

I thought he was funnier before TV Burp, but did not see the last episode so maybe he's back to his best.

"I never saw my Grandad....... He was very good at hiding"
classic stuff

Mr.D said:
Yep we laugh ourselves silly at TV Burp.
Best thing ever was the Shergar stuff a few months back.
I came across that episode when a was looking for something to tape on last week and it still cracked me up I wonder if they will ever bring a DVD out of the series as they have one of Have I Got News For You and that’s a more topical show.

It is now showing again on ITV in 5 minutes, I think the first in the series was last week. I missed it:(

This must be the oldest active non-sticky thread ever
- I was about to reply as some posts seemed strange but then noticed the thread started in 2002 :eek:

Missed it tonight!!:(
Was as good as ever last Saturday evening :)

Almost had a coronary I laughed so much, one of the better weeks.

I hope they repeat them some times like they use to.

TV Burp has the be the funniest show on TV at the moment, but then I've always been a fan of the 'debonair daschund'.

Of course, being one of the best shows on TV, and being the only ITV show I can think of that is remotely worth watching, what do ITV do? That's right, stick it on at 5.15pm when everybody forgets it's on and then stick complete tosh like celebrity ice dancing in the prime-time slots. Well done ITV. More celebrities dancing or children pretending to be pop singers please. I can't get enough.

If (like me) you missed Saturday's showing for the second week running, it's repeated at 12.45am Sunday night/Monday morning on ITV2. Christ, even the repeat gets a crappy timeslot!

Any one know if this weeks is repeated, the repaet of it last night was not on due to live Superbowl.

it's repeated Tuesday night on ITV2 11:10pm - 11:40pm

Thanks Ill heve to remember to watch it.:smashin:

This maybe of interest, sounds nasty.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom