TV Bracket for 32" LED in Kitchen

SnAzBaZ

Standard Member
I am planning a new kitchen and want to mount a 32" LED TV on one of the walls, question is what is the best bracket to achieve what I want?

Here is a mock up layout of the TV end of the Kitchen:

Ignore where the TV is on that picture, what I would like to do is mount it on either wall on a bracket that allows it to be angled towards the sliding doors you can just see to the left of the fridge. As it's an LED TV I also don't want a bracket that weighs four times as much as the TV!

So either something like this:

http://www.m-formonline.co.uk/lcd-p...mounts/32-to-55-articulated-led-tv-wall-mount

Or maybe more this:

EXELIUM

The depth of the fridge is going to be 775mm. Which includes a gap at the back.

Obviously the main viewing position is going to be from the breakfast bar, or other parts of the kitchen, but sometimes it would be good to angle it around the corner and be able to keep an eye on it from the other room.

Thanks for your help.

Member252055

Novice Member
Hi

I'm not sure either of these will clear the depth of the fridge and also be visible from the sliding doors.

Is it possible you can mount the TV on the wall on the right of where the TV is shown and angle the bracket towards the centre of the room from there instead? Then you'd have more flexibility to get the TV visible from the sliding doors.

Regards
Graham

SnAzBaZ

Standard Member
As you say I think I am compromised by the depth of the fridge. Want to mount it on that rear wall ideally as the cables will be fed through trunking installed in the wall and come out into the back of one of the cupboards. So nothing except for the TV visible.

What are your mounts like for weight? Presumably they don't take a lot of effort to push back and pull out, can you adjust the tension on the joints that are used for that?

Thanks

Member252055

Novice Member
Hi

The bracket you've linked to is around 7Kgs. It has to be quite beefy as it needs to take up to a 55" TV without any sag or wobble.

All the pivots are pre-tensioned so it will move smoothly with any weight attached. The Nylon bushes mean that it will stay securely in place until you need to move it.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Graham

matts360

Standard Member
Hi Graham

I note you a are in Nottm, do you allow visits to your place to view the items? Am interested in this model too..

Regard

Matt

Member252055

Novice Member
Hi

We don't have a showroom as such as we are factory direct. We have a no-quibble returns policy though, if you're not happy with our product on delivery then we will take it back and refund you immediately.

We have very good feedback on this bracket, it's sturdy and robust as well as being very slim. What TV is it for?

Hope this helps.

Regards
Graham

matts360

Standard Member
Cheers Graham

Panasonics TX-L37DT30B

If you can let me me know if this is exactly suitable, then I can go ahead and order

Many thanks

Matt

matts360

Standard Member
m-formonline said:
Hi

Yes, it is suitable.

Regards
Graham

Actually got the Telly now, it's a
Panasonics TX-L32DT30B

Can you suggest the best bracket to have this as snug to the wall as possible, bearing in mind it's fatter at the bottom end..

Thanks

Matt

matts360

Standard Member
Got my Bracket from m-formonline, with a 37 inch telly, must say, years ahead of the competition in quality and sturdyness. Brilliant, smooth operation and easy to mount, well done guys, keep up the good work!

Well recommended.
Thanks

matt

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom