• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

TV Bed remote control replacement

MultiRoom

Prominent Member
Bit of a long shot and not entirely sure exactly where to post but.....

Had a TV bed for 4 years, I thing the remote has packed up, it stopped working and when I opened the battery compartment the batery had swollen and poped out of it's slot. Ordered replacement battery and it still doesn't work. It seems as though it's a fairly common remote, in two button form, radio not IR.

A picture on Ali here of the two button: US $40.0 |recliner sofa control replacement,2.4Ghz wireless remote control single linear actuator,control TV bed,lift column,up and down|sofa bed metal frame|column coversofa glider - AliExpress

Anyone any idea where to get one or maybe how to resync the remote to the receiver as that may need doing, I've no way of knowing if the remote is functioning or not since it's radio and there are no LEDs.

I'd like to approach one of the UK manufacturers that sell many of this type of remote with their beds on the likes of Wayfair - but again don't know where to start - any help appreciated.

Thanks.

P4ul4

Novice Member

Had a TV bed for 4 years, I thing the remote has packed up, it stopped working and when I opened the battery compartment the batery had swollen and poped out of it's slot. Ordered replacement battery and it still doesn't work. It seems as though it's a fairly common remote, in two button form, radio not IR.

A picture on Ali here of the two button: US $40.0 |recliner sofa control replacement,2.4Ghz wireless remote control single linear actuator,control TV bed,lift column,up and down|sofa bed metal frame|column coversofa glider - AliExpress

Anyone any idea where to get one or maybe how to resync the remote to the receiver as that may need doing, I've no way of knowing if the remote is functioning or not since it's radio and there are no LEDs.

I'd like to approach one of the UK manufacturers that sell many of this type of remote with their beds on the likes of Wayfair - but again don't know where to start - any help appreciated.

Thanks.
Did you get any response for your question about tv bed remote

MultiRoom

Prominent Member
Did you get any response for your question about tv bed remote
Unfortunately not. I've not done much further research as I can manually raise and lower the TV by pressing the buttons on the side of the motor, but would love to have the remote function back.

sandra141

Banned

Thanks.
I hope that you will definitely succeed in this mission.

alex bennett

Novice Member
Unfortunately not. I've not done much further research as I can manually raise and lower the TV by pressing the buttons on the side of the motor, but would love to have the remote function back.
May I ask were exactly is the tv motor because I’m having this same problem and I can’t get it up and I need to raise it ASAP

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom