• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Tv 55 £700 max films sports and kodi/iptv

rysiusek

Novice Member
Hi! I looking for new Tv.My last tv was Samsung 50h6400 and it was great but has a problem with dust and I make complaint and I got money back. I want to Tv with kodi or iptv(smart tv are able to get this apk).The distance what I watching Tv is 2m up to 4m. We are usually watching with 4 peaple. The maximum of stand have to be 90cm.
I have some models:
Sony 55xd7005 my the best choice
Samsung 55ku6400 but in this model have a problem with PLS and i heard it is so badly. Only VA is great
Samsung ku6000 the same problem.
Maybe something in fullhd ?
Thanks for all.

Dodgexander

The Sony you mention is also like PLS. It's an IPS panel not VA.

If smart tv is a concern then you have to ask yourself are you willing to compromise on pq in order to get the smart tv you want?

I would at the Hisense m7000 or Panasonic DX-750. The Samsung KS series tv's are better value if you can still find one in budget as is the Sony XD93 although the Sony's very underpowered and slow with menus and smart tv.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom