Tv 3d proble

wonderer

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I have posted this in the dedicated lg forum but thought I would try the 3d forum as its a 3d issue!

I have the LG 55 inch Lm620t and it does this thing with 3d blu rays where the edges of the 3d picture shifts every now and then as if it is adjusting the depth or aspect ratio or something. It causes the left and right black edges to kind of judder in and out and really messes with the focus with my eyes until it has settled. It only takes a second but it is really distracting. It only really happens when the 3d viewpoint slider is right over to -10 but rightly or wrongly I love the extreme depth that setting produces.

The 620t thread doesn't seem to provide an answer so was wondering if anyone with this model or any other 2012 lm model has experienced the same thing ? I do have the 3d depth quite high but it should not produce this effect should it? Have tried turning on and off most settings with no luck and the only way of solving it is to have the viewpoint set to 0 which I don't like and kind of makes the viewpoint setting redundant if it can be changed to personal preference.

Any ideas anyone?

Can't comment on the different 3d settings you're using but might be worth making sure aspect is set to "Just Scan"

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom