Turtle beach px5

damo09

Hi all I've just picked up my old Tb px5 headset, and I'm gonna rig it up to me x box one, and was told that these don't work with the Xbox one, is that true, not got all wires so can't plug it in and see,

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Yes they will as I have the same headset. If you have the older controller you will need the Stereo Headset Adapter. If a new Controller with just a 3.5mm Jack then they will plug straight into the controller and you just connect the base unit via USB and Optical.

damo09

Ok thanks, I've managed to get some power into it and I've plumbed it into my to as I have a x box and a ps4 I'd like to use them both wirelessly is this possible, also the headset is crackling when I play games, I've unplugged the router so it's not that. Is there a way to reset the headphone news or will I be better updating the firmware if I can, thanks for the help x

Triggaaar

Distinguished Member
Ok thanks, I've managed to get some power into it and I've plumbed it into my to as I have a x box and a ps4 I'd like to use them both wirelessly is this possible
It works wirelessly from its base station to the headset (which would work for the PS & Xbox), not sure if you mean more than that. Voice chat needs the cable to the controller.
also the headset is crackling when I play games, I've unplugged the router so it's not that. Is there a way to reset the headphone news or will I be better updating the firmware if I can, thanks for the help x
Don't know, try this lot:

turtle beach px5 crackling - Google Search

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom