Turtle Beach PX21

daz990

Ok so I just got my px21 headset and went to plug it in to find that I cannot get sound from it with ps3. looking at the hazy instruction manual it seems I need a cable from the back of my ps3 optical port is this right or am I a dingbat?

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Installation is here!
No optical connection for them, it uses the original composite lead that came with the ps3, for connection(red/white phonos).

So you will have to enable audio multi out on the ps3, in Settings > Sound Settings > Audio Multi-Output, if you want to connect hdmi for video(and occasionally use that for audio to the tv/surround, or optical for a surround system etc.

daz990

Installation is here!
No optical connection for them, it uses the original composite lead that came with the ps3, for connection(red/white phonos).

So you will have to enable audio multi out on the ps3, in Settings > Sound Settings > Audio Multi-Output, if you want to connect hdmi for video(and occasionally use that for audio to the tv/surround, or optical for a surround system etc.
Definiltey a dingbat then, cant find my original lead though so bought this from ebay any good

AV Audio Video Cable/Lead For PS1 PS2 PS3 Sony on eBay (end time 19-Dec-10 22:31:18 GMT)

LJx

If you dont want to use the lead from the PS3 you can always plug it into your TV if it has the red and white audio out connectors on it, thats what i do so I can switch between xbox and PS3 without messing about :cool:

Trending threads

Top Bottom