Turning Red (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 02/05/2022

Exclusive Bonus Disc only available at Zavvi
TR.jpg

Last edited:

Doctor Hades

Seriously, why is there no 4K steelbook of this when there is a 4K amaray version up for pre-order?

Doctor Hades

Has anyone had their steelbook sent from Zavvi yet?

This is apparently in "stock", according to the Zavvi website, but my months old pre-order is still at the Processing stage with no signs of being dispatched. I know this is out as I got the 4K amaray from Amazon on Tuesday.

AlfredTheNotSoGreat

Novice Member
Has anyone had their steelbook sent from Zavvi yet?

This is apparently in "stock", according to the Zavvi website, but my months old pre-order is still at the Processing stage with no signs of being dispatched. I know this is out as I got the 4K amaray from Amazon on Tuesday.
Same here, had mine pre-ordered for ages but still no movement on the order. This hasn't happened before, not like this at least, normally they would've taken the money and it would just be "awaiting dispatch" for days but they haven't even done that. Best guess is that the stock hasn't actually come in yet but you can still order them for when it does.

Doctor Hades

Mine has now been dispatched today.

Coincidentally (or not), I received both an order status update apologising for it not having being sent this morning followed by another in the afternoon confirming it had been dispatched.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom