Release date: 02/05/2022

TR_4K.jpg

Attachments

• TR_4K (back_cover).jpg
    TR_4K (back_cover).jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
The extras are certainly sparse. Is this a case of Disney UK ditching added bonus features that are present on the US release or is the package going to be identical in the States? I've heard good things about the accompanying making of documentary that's on Disney+ so it'd be a shame if no physical release has it included.

The extras are certainly sparse. Is this a case of Disney UK ditching added bonus features that are present on the US release or is the package going to be identical in the States? I've heard good things about the accompanying making of documentary that's on Disney+ so it'd be a shame if no physical release has it included.
Looks like in the UK, the bonus disc will be exclusive to the Zavvi steelbooks. Off the top of my head, same thing happened with Inside Out & a few other titles.

The extra bonus disc comes as standard in the US. Prob some EU releases will also include it as standard too.

Looks like in the UK, the bonus disc will be exclusive to the Zavvi steelbooks. Off the top of my head, same thing happened with Inside Out & a few other titles.

The extra bonus disc comes as standard in the US. Prob some EU releases will also include it as standard too.

Thanks. I'm not really a steelbook collector so will make a point to import.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom