Turning off dynamic rubbish? Service Menu? (LE26R74BDX)

Alexlong

Standard Member
How do I turn off dynamic contrast etc? I seem to remember there is some kind of service menu which is only accessible via the remote control when the t.v (LE26R74BDX) is in standby. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Alex.

Legge

Standard Member
If you don't want to mess with the service menu, use Movie mode as your picture setting. This will turn off all auto crap (dynamic contrast and brightness).

You can of course adjust brightness, contrast, sharpness etc. after you have selected the movie mode, so you don't have to use the default movie settings.

There is obviously an option in the service menu to switch it off, but I don't know how to get there.

Personally I think losing DNIe would be a benefit, but from what I gather, no you wouldn't.

Do these TVs not have a Game Mode that turns everything else off?

floaty

Standard Member
talking of game mode......i've messed about with the settings and game mode doesn't look right anymore:suicide: , now contrast is 80 and everything else is 50, so is this the right setting for game mode.

:lease: help

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom