• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Turning Media files into dvd

Homicide Daze

Standard Member
I had asked this before but turns out I had put it in the Mac software area *Doh*, but how do I turn Avi, mpeg, files and the like into DVD format? Which software is the best for this?

abraxus

Established Member
There are probably loads of options but I use a piece of software called ConvertXtoDvd.

This will convert and burn pretty much all formats to DVD, let you create menus, insert background pictures and is very simple to use.

Homicide Daze

Standard Member
There are probably loads of options but I use a piece of software called ConvertXtoDvd.

This will convert and burn pretty much all formats to DVD, let you create menus, insert background pictures and is very simple to use.

Ok now having a problem with this it only lets me put like 60 odd files on it I need one that will allow me to put more than that on it, and still work as a Dvd. I'm making a dvd of game and movie trailers for something in my shop I work at.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom