1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tube, 32" 100Hz flat ... which model

Discussion in 'TVs' started by eateeebie, Jan 6, 2005.

1. eateeebie

eateeebie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    First post -hi!

Other than 32" and 100Hz, have narrowed it down to maybe five manufacturers - Sony, JVC, Panasonic, Phillips & Toshiba.
    Dolby sound, fastext, picture-in-picture & stand included would all be good, with integrated freeview a bonus.

I'm going mad looking for the best model and/or best deal with so many options available. I don't know if I'm looking at discontinued models half the time - not that that matters, but I imagine they're on average slightly cheaper - so it's hard to compare like with like.

I'll be using it for live tv and a fair few dvds.

On kelkoo.co.uk there are some links to some online outlets that have tremendous prices... now it's just a case of picking the right one.

I'm looking to spend 500-600 but would go to 700 if there's a consensus on a particular model.

Can anyone out there plllllllease give me some solid advice??

I'm looking at the Panasonic TX-32DTX40... anyone got any experience of that particular model? Seems to have all the features and looks good with the ebony surround..

Many thanks in advance
    Steve