Quantcast

TTT 720p

Goose74

Novice Member
Just thought people want to know that TTT 720p (WMV9) has been rereleased on Suprnova (BT)
There are also some samples floating around for Matrix 2 as well as the full FOTR etc

Check out the HDTV Releases thread in the suprnova forum

cheers
Goosie

apul

FOTR and TTT are both there right now, both claiming AC3. they but only have one seed, which means (in my experiance) a painfully slow download.

There is a short clip of TTT where gandalf gets his white horse. this downloaded very quickly for me. :thumbsup:
sadly the clip wasnt the best HD ive seen, looked abit soft.

Singh

Novice Member
i think fotr (in .ts format) is AC3 2.0 and ttt (in wmv9 format) is AC3 5.1 but i only got the samples...

Goose74

Novice Member
Yes FOTR is in ts 2.0
I have not got TTT yet but its downing at full speed.

I do not think that TTT sample is from the Full TTT release - as its cropped 16:9 and the full release is supposed to be OAR

M

Mike65

Have these high definition movies been made for TV broadcast in the US or something?

pj

Originally posted by Mike65
Have these high definition movies been made for TV broadcast in the US or something?
yup! the two towers i had awile back was cropped but in 5.1

P

pdundas

Originally posted by Mike65
Almost certainly. If they're cropped (i.e. 16:9) they are probably off HBO as they crop most 2.35:1 material to 16:9.

rigman

What would be a good spec of PC to play these movies? May be a better investment than buying a euro 1080 box.

My current PC is a 1 gig Athlon which has no chance of playing anything
thanks
Darren

pj

Originally posted by rigman
What would be a good spec of PC to play these movies? May be a better investment than buying a euro 1080 box.

My current PC is a 1 gig Athlon which has no chance of playing anything
thanks
Darren
i have a p4 2.6ghz with radeon9600 graphics card and 1 gig of ram and they stutter! the windows demo ones play fine but all the newsgroup stuff mainly .ts and .trp files lose it a bit!(i.e u wouldnt watch a whole movie like it!)
anyone got any tips or a spec that plays them fine?