tt player help please

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by fatrich, May 3, 2002.

1. fatrich

fatrich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Hi chaps
    i really need some help cos the clocks ticking again, wots happened is i have changed the case on my computer to accomodate a silent fan and psc, re booted it up every thing is great and quite and how it should be, put a disc in and the tt player for some reason came up with the 7 day option to registar the product of which i thought ok i still have a copy of the key from immersive.So i pressed the key to make it permenant again and 2 areas were highlighted one was organisation and the other for the key number, i entered the long code and the later button should of gone green ans changed to ok, it stayed highlighted, so i entered the original long code that came with the disc and it did change to green i thought excellent came out of the tt player and tried to krank it up again and the 7 day option menu came up again.I have tried about 30 times now and with no success, e-mailed immersive as yet no response, has any one got any suggestions or if i uninstall the tt player and start again will that work?, i started it up in safe mode and tried to restore the system from another date but alas no joy on tha one either.

any advise would be warmly welcome .

regards

richard

2. Mark Grant

Mark Grant

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +171
    Hello Richard,

Have you changed anything else?

Hard drive, or deleted anything on the hard drive?

Might be worth posting for advice at http://www.immersiveforum.com/

PS. Did that RB981 sell? (still looking for one)

Good luck,

Mark.