Tsohiba 32WLT66 or Samsung LE32R73BD? Please Help Choose

G

greysquirel

I need a tv with 1 HDMI slot, great for use on PS3 and XBOX 360 and a good picture when i watch the Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs on the games consoles.
I will be having PC input and using that on there but mainly for a games console.

I have narrowed it down 2:

* Samsung 32R73BD
* Toshiba 32WLT66

Lots of people have said the TOSHIBA is an ace TV and a really good all rounder and is rated highly in most magazines.
But Currys have INSISTED this is the best LCD for gaming out at the moment but has had a bit of stick for the PQ on here.

Buying friday so which one?
Please tell me, taking on i want it 4 gaming and films!

fabbers

Agreed especially having been round to my matestonight, his samsung just seemed so washed out compared to my tosh :)

G

greysquirel

Agreed especially having been round to my matestonight, his samsung just seemed so washed out compared to my tosh :)
So u got the 32WLT66?

If so what is it like in your opinion and on the xbox 360 if you got one?

lord-dudester

i dont own one but i sell them where i work and for the money at the moment its an absolute winner.

taking value into consideration, its gotta be the best deal on the market at the moment. so its got a few minor down sides, nasty remote and user interface spring to mind, its also pretty slow to respond when changing channels and browsing the menus but thats about it. pq and sq are great...

RD

G

greysquirel

i dont own one but i sell them where i work and for the money at the moment its an absolute winner.

taking value into consideration, its gotta be the best deal on the market at the moment. so its got a few minor down sides, nasty remote and user interface spring to mind, its also pretty slow to respond when changing channels and browsing the menus but thats about it. pq and sq are great...

RD
Cool so is it good for HD gaming then?