Tryng to find 2 films

sirata

Established Member
Reaction score
In my younger days 70`s i think, i remember watching 2 films which i`d like to see again,but don`t know their names
1/ crew of american bomber have crashed in the desert and are awaiting rescue,when help comes, it turns out they (the crew) are ghosts

2/ soldiers lost in the desert come accross a buried tank, they spend most of film removing sand and getting it going,to escape the desert.

Anybody got any ideas,sorry for the very vague descriptions

Dave :confused:

Thanks for that keith, i get an answer in seconds to something that has been puzzling me for years

did i dream it or was there a film about people living on a sunken liner,everyone i tell that to thinks i`m making it up ?

Dave

Sunken Liner...... might be one of the Poseidon adventures but these were mainly concerned with getting out of the liner ( or the film, as lets face it they're not that great lol ) as opposed to actually living on it.

KH

Thanks ,no this was people living on it in early 20th cent clothes,the ship was upside down and they were harvesting fish and making there electricity etc

sirata said:
In my younger days 70`s i think, i remember watching 2 films which i`d like to see again,but don`t know their names
1/ crew of american bomber have crashed in the desert and are awaiting rescue,when help comes, it turns out they (the crew) are ghosts

As others have mentioned this was a film called 'Sole Survivor' from the '70s and it's interesting to see that Hollywood re-hashed the idea recently with a film called 'Soul Survivor'. A group of college students have a car crash and the only survivor is haunted by the ghosts of those that died. Well you can guess the twist ending.

sirata said:
Thanks ,no this was people living on it in early 20th cent clothes,the ship was upside down and they were harvesting fish and making there electricity etc

Goliath Awaits

sirata said:

2/ soldiers lost in the desert come accross a buried tank, they spend most of film removing sand and getting it going,to escape the desert.

Anybody got any ideas,sorry for the very vague descriptions

Dave :confused:

#2 I think is The Steel Lady

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom